Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based business anytime solution that analyses data from a wide range of data sources.
Power BI gives you the opportunity to create custom advanced dashboards to support your working.
What makes this tool useful is that a non-technical person can create and understand business reports without coding knowledge 🙂
The options to create interactive reports, perform Ad hoc analysis, and share those reports in Power BI workspace with your colleagues for easy access.
Overall a fantastic tool to use in your business.
Some features that we cover in our Microsoft Power BI are as follows:
Introduction to Power BI
- Describe the business value and features of Power BI
- See how Power BI works and looks from the user’s perspective
How to build a simple dashboard
- Learn to connect to data in Power BI desktop
- Transform and model the data you import
- Build basic visualizations
- Create and share a dashboard
- Discover how to collaborate in Power BI
- Any much more….
Please get in touch via email@example.com or call 0300 303 2044 or visit the website via https://www.risual.com/education/ for any information