CSP is a licensing model developed by Microsoft and its aim is to help organisations cut down on un-needed costs and extra hassle which is usually found when licensing subscriptions.
Over 15 years, we have found that more than 75% of clients overspend on their licensing and have little to no control or governance over their consumption. This is what leads to clients spending more than they need to as they fail to realise a scalable solution that is right for them. The CSP Support Wrapper is an add-on that can help clients to avoid extra costs and ensure that they are getting the most from their cloud services.
One of the great things that a CSP Support Wrapper provides is a central point of contact for all of a client’s CSP admin. This includes:
- Purchasing of new licenses.
- Removal of licenses.
- License and cost queries.
Other features of the CSP Support Wrapper include:
- SLA driven response to all requests.
- Clearly defined and managed processes.
- License reporting.
- License dashboards available – provides the ability to view live license data and allows clients to cross charge internally.
After learning more about some of the features of CSP Support Wrappers, now the question must be asked, but why do you need it? Here is a selection of some of the pros of having a CSP Support Wrapper:
- One single point of contact making life easier.
- Controlled way to purchase and manage budgets.
- risual managed Services can monitor and create reports so that you don’t have to.
- Live license dashboards.
- Clear visibility of used/unused licenses.
If you think a CSP Support Wrapper is something that your organisation could benefit from, or if you just want to learn more, don’t hesitate to get in touch and one of our experts will be happy to help!