Working at risual means being challenged, being rewarded and being successful.
Whether you are a technically-minded IT genius who enjoys the challenge of deploying new and innovative Microsoft solutions, an honest and committed sales account manager keen to build relationships with customers to transform their business, or you are looking to begin your career through one of our Apprentice or Graduate roles, we would love to hear from you.
risual creates a truly exciting and fast-moving environment where you have an opportunity to really master your craft. Learning new things, taking new opportunities and being coached or mentored by some of the best in the industry are some of the many perks of being part of the risual family.
The people we love and who love us:
- Have a drive to be successful, are fast learners who like thinking on their feet
- Are flexible in approach and always go the extra mile
- Thrive on independence but adore collaboration
- Love our company and are a natural promoter of our brand
- Have endless energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the confidence to respectfully challenge
- Have a desire to see our customers satisfied and succeed
- Are confident, highly approachable and a team player
- Are well-organised and self-motivated
- Are goal and results orientated
- Are hungry to learn and be part of a growing organisation
Don’t just take our word for it…
Check out our proud achievement of being included in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For In the UK. Additionally, we were voted Best Place to Work at the IT Industry Awards and as Apprentice Employer of the Year by Microsoft.
All of our roles receive a wide range of company benefits including employer pension (with contribution matching up to 5%), private medical insurance, death in service, 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays), childcare vouchers and excellent office facilities.