We’re very proud to announce that the entire risual portfolio and offerings are now live on the new G-Cloud 12 Framework. We’re helping our clients discover over 100 unique services and offerings on the latest G-Cloud 12 Framework to help your organisation unlock true value from your technology.
But what is G-Cloud 12?
G-Cloud 12 is a procurement framework owned by the Crown Commercial Service. A trusted cloud computing services framework which enables UK public sector organisation to browse, choose, and buy cloud computing services. The latest G-Cloud framework hosts software and cloud support on a commodity-based, pay-as-you-go service.
G-Cloud 12 provides a range of benefits including, access to over 30,000 services and over 4,000 suppliers to ensure every client gets more than enough breadth and services, access to the latest technology and innovation, and all services are scalable – pay for what you use, and increase or reduce what you need easily.
Why is it important?
With risual successfully securing its place on the framework aligning our cloud, business and digital transformation portfolio to allow UK public sector organisations to realise their transformation strategies; able to choose from over 100 unique services from our agile and flexible client journeys and service offerings covering:
- Assessment & strategy
- Plan & implement
- Optimise & support
What are the benefits to you?
- Access to over 30,000 services.
- Scalable services, paying for only what you use, being able to increase or reduce what you need when you need it.
- Quick and easy route into the market.
- Reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in house.
- Suppliers are vetted and reviewed regularly, this saves people time finding suppliers and checking their reliability.
- Access to over 4000 suppliers.
- Buyers get competitive prices because suppliers can sell large volumes of their products and services to UK public sector organisations as though they were supplying a single customer.
- Contracts comply with public sector procurement regulations.
- Standardised contract terms reduce administration.
- Access to the latest technology and innovations with every refresh of the G-Cloud agreement.
- You can change your service provider easily.