Here at risual we believe that opportunities must be equal for all, regardless of gender, sexual preference, ethnicity or disability. We pride ourselves on maintaining and promoting a work environment in which everyone is welcome, and everyone is free to express themselves.
To reinforce these values, risual have been certified as Disability Confident Committed by GOV.UK. This certification means that we, as an organisation have committed to the following:
- To ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
- To communicate and promote vacancies.
- To offer an interview to disabled people.
- To anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required.
- To support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work.
- To host at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people.
Disability Confident is creating a movement of change, encouraging employers to think differently about disability and take action to improve how they recruit, retain and develop disabled people.
At risual we are truly committed to our employees which is why we are extremely proud to be awarded this certification. We are always looking for new ways to help our employees and lead by example for other organisations to follow.
To find out more visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/disability-confident-campaign