risual, Microsoft Partner of the Year 2015 and PSNS Finalist of the Year 2016, helps businesses achieve their full potential by driving transformation which enables organisations to focus on innovation and business goals. With a heritage of Microsoft expertise, risual invests in their people; ensuring our UK-based, full time, security cleared teams are experts in all Microsoft technology and solutions.
But you’ve read the title of the blog so where does risual’s Business Analysis fit in here?
The Business Analysis supports successful implementation of organisation’s business, digital and cloud initiatives. We have extensive experience in delivering Business Analysis engagements to clients, providing detailed analysis of business requirements, processes, tools, technology, and justifications for change.
So what are the benefits?
- Experienced Business Analysis capabilities to enabled knowledge share and risk mitigation.
- Ensures organisations and streamlining of business requirements, aligned to strategy.
- Identifies clear and actionable processes and procedures.
- Shares market knowledge and understanding of suppliers and their benefits.
- Tailors engagement for all business stakeholders.
- Identifies business readiness and change requirements.
- Facilitates successful delivery and support of solutions.
- Clearly outlines organisation skills gap and mitigating activities.
And the features include…
- Provides independent analysis and review of business objectives and requirements.
- Includes thorough, detailed user research and development of user stories.
- Delivered by IIBA registered qualified Business Analysts.
- Delivers data analysis and insights to support project/programme/change initiatives.
risual has over 15 years experience in delivering Business Analysis engagements, so why not let us help you transform?