RISUAL NEWS • 19 SEPTEMBER, 2019
Transform your business with Managed Services like one of the UK’s leading Law Firms, Womble Bond Dickinson.
As one of the UK’s leading Law Firms, Womble Bond Dickinson needed constant access to their critical IT systems to maintain high levels of service to both clients and internal customers. As the company’s environment continues to grow, a need for a swift resolution to any IT issues was identified as key to ensuring they were responsive to client and internal needs. Womble Bond Dickinson have a highly skilled, dedicated IT team, they recognised that they would benefit from trusted partner risual to work alongside them to provide a scalable Managed Service.
Due to the nature of the business and demands on their own internal IT team, risual and Womble Bond Dickinson were able to create a bespoke service which delivered precisely what Womble Bond Dickinson required. Based on a flexible contract, this allows Womble Bond Dickinson to call on risual as and when they require additional services – along with 24×7 proactive monitoring of systems.
This unique agreement means that Bond Dickinson are not tied into a long-term costly contract which defines the exact scope of work, instead the flexibility of the contract allows Womble Bond Dickinson to get the maximum value from their agreement. As stated by Andy White of Womble Bond Dickinson “it’s the assurance that we have an external level of support that we can escalate to as and when we need it.”
The Managed Services team within risual monitor Womble Bond Dickinson’s systems, allowing them to proactively provide additional support when required, identify any problems or issues within the monitored environment and have a solution ready to implement when needed
As a result of the Managed Services agreement between Womble Bond Dickinson and risual, they have seen the following-
- Womble Bond Dickinson’s own IT team are not stretched or under resourced, they can also focus on more strategic projects due to the knowledge they have additional strength in depth when required
- Support the reduction in the operational cost of IT by providing business as usual tasks as a service
- Peace of mind- with risual’s flexible service agreement, it is able to provide a quick fix on any issues, regardless of the severity or technology involved – meaning improved response, flexibility and agility focused on providing value to the customer.
- A strong strategic relationship, capable of providing hands on project support within a defined scope
risual Managed Services [rMS] is a department within risual Ltd, focussing solely on the IT support of its customers who offer 24/7 support and security to clients ranging from global business through to the UK Public Sector. Offering a bespoke, flexible managed service agreement to suit your needs, scalable to cope with workloads and covering multiple technologies. Whether you have a focus on adopting the cloud, proactively monitoring your estate or improving your ITIL and business processes, risual Managed Services can help.
The team is made up of 40 + staff, all Security Cleared, ISO 20000-1 accredited, ITIL Compliant and all trained to MCSE. A member of the Managed Services team Charlie Lennon has been shortlisted for the UK IT Industry Awards in August 2018 for the IT Support Apprentice of the Year. In addition to this, all of the team are Microsoft Qualified with one of the team leaders currently holds all 5 active MCSEs.
Here are just a few of what risual Managed Services can offer to your organisation:
- Service Optimisation – Ensure you are getting the most from your technology as we report on consumption, keep all servers patched, and proactively manage your load capacity.
- Break Fix – When things do go wrong, you have an army of certified experts as your disposal twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Whatever is wrong, we’ve probably seen it and fixed it before.
- Cloud Adoption – Get the most from your cloud investments with our optimisation services, managed environments and ensure users are confident to use the technology on-site support.
risual Managed Services don’t just work with Microsoft, they also work with other 3rd party technologies such as Celstix, Baracuda, Linux, Citrix and many more.