It’s that time again for the monthly Cumulative Update for Dynamics NAV 2016, included in this CU is the following fixes:
- 294954 – The operation was deadlocked by another user who was modifying the Workflow Step Argument table.
- 295572 – An overflow error is displayed on the Data Exchange Mapping page due to a problem with the CreateName function.
- 293573 – The Document Date field is incorrect in a VAT entry created from a payment with a payment discount and the Adjust for Payment Discount feature is enabled.
- 294327 – The Verify VAT Registration No. function is not available when no record exists for the Country code in the VAT Registration Log table.
- 295793 – We use the Box No. filed of the VAT Statement Line page in the Making Tax Digital feature, but the Box No. field is not available on the page.
- 296015 – “You do not have the following permissions on TableData Item Ledger Entry: Modify” error message is displayed when you try to set up HMRC VAT.
- 294967 – The Item Application Worksheet page can prevent application of entries after users close the page. The item cannot be processed on transactions because the Application Wksh. User ID field does not clear when the page is closed.
- 295383 – The Appl.-Entry to Adjust field is incorrect, so applied outbound entries are not cost adjusted for a FIFO item.
- 291534 – The Customer – Balance To Date report and Vendor – Balance To Date report show empty lines.
- 294975 – “The Sales Line does not exist. Identification fields and values: Document Type=’Order’,Document No.=’abc’,Line No.=’10000′” error message is displayed when you post a purchase order line from a drop shipment.
- 292815 – A warehouse shipment is not created after you undo a shipment.
For more information on this CU click here.
To download this CU click here.