Microsoft at the end of last week released the latest Cumulative Update for Dynamics NAV 2017, included in this update is the following fixes:
- 284785 – The icon size on the Customization page is sometimes not available.
- 289694 – You cannot deploy the contact insights manifest file in the latest cumulative update of Dynamics NAV 2017.
- 290297 – Approval email messages are not sent because the company name contains special characters.
- 291244 – The client stops working when you view the timeline from the Item Availability page.
- 291403 – The Filter to this value function does not update the Quick Filter field definitions.
- 292107 – Introduce a server-side parameter RetainNonInteractiveSession to prevent a massive amount of entries in the Session Event table.
- 294571 – The cursor often jumps from the current line to the first line when you edit lines on a subpage after you execute an action.
For more information on application and local country fixes click here.
To download the CU click here.