Microsoft have recently released the 39th CU for NAV 2016, included in this CU are the following fixes:
- 292173 – “The operation could not complete because a record in the X table was locked by another user. Please retry the activity.” error message is displayed if you have a message still open for one user and another one tries to send an approval request.
- 291426 – The Customer Detail Trial Balance report displays adjectives of the Opening Balance.
- 292595 – The currency exchange rate service does not work with the currency of national bank of Poland.
- 292638 – The Sales Return is incorrectly posted without a fixed application and the Exact Cost Reversing field is set to be true on the Sales and Receivables Setup page.
- 291614 – Delay in released or planned production orders for the processing of 10,000 skus with multi-BOM levels; takes more than 60 minutes to get completed.
- 293249 – A service discount can be changed when the service contract is locked and signed.
- 291232 – “You cannot assign more than X units in Document Type = Order, Document No. = A, Line No. = B” error message is displayed when you partially invoice a purchase order with item charge assigned.
- 292770 – Description on the Item Cross Reference page is deleted when you modify the Lead Time field in the Item Vendor Catalog table.
- 290604 – An invoice discount disappears when the currency exchange rate has been changed in a purchase or sales invoice.
To download the CU click here.
For more information on local county fixes click here.
Thanks for reading!