Microsoft have recently released the 50th CU for NAV 2015, included in this CU are the following fixes:
- 283546 – Value corrections are not suggested correctly on Intrastat journal lines.
- 286783 – The Budgeted Amount column gets an incorrect format if you export the Analysis by Dimensions report to Excel and the digit grouping symbol is blank in the regional settings.
- 289222 – It is possible to set a dimension code with a dimension value Code from a totally different dimension code on the Job Default Dimensions page.
- 272303 – When the Unit of Measure field is changed on a production order line, the manufacturing overhead causes incorrect indirect cost.
- 284376 – The quantity suggested on the action line from the Planning Worksheet page is not increasing the projected inventory up to the maximum inventory level when the reordering policy is Maximum Quantity.
- 286910 – The BOM Cost Shares page displays negative scrap quantities and costs when the quantity on the Production BOM page is based on the calculated formula.
- 284849 – Purchase and sales prices defined as zero are not respected.
To download the CU click here.
For more information on local country fixes click here.