Microsoft have recently released the latest CU for Dynamics 2015, included in this CU is the following fixes:
- 275504 – “The application was successfully posted” message is displayed incorrectly in an apply process with the Payment Disc. Tolerance option.
- 276034 – The VAT Registration No. field is missing in VAT entries that are created at issuing reminders.
- 278296 – The date filter in R790 creates an expectation of establishing inventory quantity and the As of Date value retrospectively which is not supported.
- 275540 – The Creditor No. field on the Vendor page does not accept values with characters.
- 276030 – The shipping method code in a purchase order comes with the pay-to vendor where it should be from the buy-from vendor.
- 276943 – The Allow Document Deletion Before field in the Sales & Receivables Setup table can be blank by mistake.
- 277059 – Final invoiced sales amount does not match the prepayment invoice when sales taxes are included in the North American version.
- 277204 – “Qty. to Handle (Base) in Tracking Specification for Item No. X, Serial No.: , Lot No.: Y is currently A. It must be B” error message when you post a warehouse shipment with the Item Tracking option.
For more information on this CU click here.
To download this CU here.