Microsoft have just recently released the 46th CU for NAV 2015, Included in this update are the following hotfixes:
- 272846 – The Data Privacy Activity action on the Data Subjects page does not open the Activity Log page.
- 275265 – The Data Privacy Activity action on the Data Subjects page does not open the Activity Log page.
- 271743 – You can post a prepayment invoice even if the Invoice Discount % field plus the Prepayment % field is more than 100%.
- 272616 – The ‘<>’ filter doesn’t work as expected on the Account Schedule Overview page.
- 274824 – The Vendor – Balance to Date report and the Customer – Balance to Date report do not print the open entries if the amount is 0.
- 277222 – If two posted warehouse receipts exist for the same item with two different lot numbers with inverse quantities that are already put away, put-aways are created for incorrect lot numbers when you create them from a posted warehouse receipt.
To download this CU click here.
For more information on this CU click here.