Are you considering hiring an apprentice within your organisation but are not too sure why you should?
Apprenticeships for the younger generation are becoming an increasingly more attractive option when it comes to considering what they should take for further education and are also an increasingly attractive option for employers of all sizes who want to bring new talent into their technology and digital teams.
Our top reasons for hiring an apprentice:
1. Develop new talent to meet the organisations needs
2. Free up existing staff to take on more responsibility
3. Provide the team with new skills and energy
4. Give a young person a valuable career opportunity
5. Develop new recruits and current staff to mete business needs
6. Apprentices increase employee satisfaction
7. Reduce staff turnover
8. Flexibility for current employees
9. Support employers to improve the skills within the workforce
10. Reduce the impact on the business from the growing shortage of digital skills
There is currently a growing digital skill shortage across the UK and it is our passion and aim to bridge that gap and 82% of employers take on apprentices to build the skills capacity within their businesses. A risual education apprentice brings access to a wealth of knowledge and digital skills, whilst helping grow the next generation of talented staff for your business.
The apprenticeship standards we provide are industry relevant and include Microsoft qualification such as:
MTA Networking Fundamentals
MTA Software Fundamentals
MTA Mobility and Devices
MTA Cloud Fundamentals
The option for Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) content including the MCP Cloud Fundamentals in our specialist Microsoft Azure Apprenticeship.
As a Microsoft Learning Partner we are also able to provide Microsoft Official Courses On Demand (MOC OD) which are aligned to MCP and MCSA/E pathways to further enhance the skills of your apprentices or existing staff. Don’t forget apprenticeships are a great way to upskill your existing staff in Microsoft certifications!
Recent statistics say that 96% of apprentice employers say they are beneficial to their business!!
If you are interested in discussing more about apprenticeships, please get intouch with us on 01785 226444 or email email@example.com