Cumulative Update 07 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 has been released!
The following hotfixes are included in this CU:
- 267004 – “There is no permission set within the filter” error message when you add a permission set from an added permission set source.
- 268255 – The table of contents (TOC) on the Help server does not work for help topics under the Local Functionality node.
- 268798 – Columns are invisible when you use the Customize This Page function if bounded for visibility to variables contains spaces, underscores, or dots.
- 269060 – Table relation validation check is wrongly applied when you create new records in a lookup table.
- 269158 – Selected company specific customizations are lost when you use the Customize Navigation Pane function.
- 269370 – A multiline control in View mode will only show 3 lines of contents in the Web client, which requires the user to scroll to see more lines.
- 269715 – Debugger crashes the client.
- 269753 – Automatic deployment of .NET Add-ins does not work if there are different versions of the same DLL.
- 269918 – Object caption is not displayed from the translation service folder file.
- 269969 – The new session cannot support GUIDALLOWED when you open and refresh a Dynamics NAV Excel Add-in spreadsheet that opens a Windows client session in Dynamics NAV.
- 270274 – Companies list is not displayed in any specific user-friendly sort order.
- 271058 – Importing a Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales solution fails with an incorrect assembly version.
- 271378 – Unexpected results when you try to dynamically set a Page Action visibility.
- 271481 – FieldRef fails if a field is obsolete.
- 271496 – Preview of a custom RDLC report layout is very slow.
- 271591 – Introduce a server-side parameter to fall back default printer settings if a report does not match typical standard paper size.
- 272987 – The client crashes when you delete an empty line.
- 273046 – Keyboard shortcuts F3 and Ctrl+F3 do not work when you use the Dynamics NAV Windows client in Windows 10.
- 273146 – The client crashes if a record link has a blank URL.
- 273220 – In multitenant scenarios, search for a published V2 extension application object may not return any results.
- 273829 – Extending pages with decimal fields can still crash the client.
For more details on the CU please click here.
You can download the CU from here.