The June release of SQL Operations Studio is now available to the public!
SQL Operations Studio is a data management tool that allows customers to work with SQL Server, Azure SQL DB and SQL DW for Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
SQL Operations Studio was first released for public view on 15th November and has since had seven major updates. The highlights for the June release are:
- SQL Server Profiler for SQL Operations Studio preview extension.
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse has an extension.
- The ability to edit Data Filtering and Sorting.
- The SQL Server Agent has received enhancements for Jobs and Job History views.
- The ability for customers to build their own SQL Operations Studio extension.
- Visual Studio has had a code refresh.
- Fixes have been released for GitHub issues.