The CU provides the following fixes and improvements (Referenced from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4018381/description-of-the-security-update-for-sharepoint-enterprise-server-20)
- If the proxy for the Project Service Application services already exists when you create a new Project Service application by using Install-SPService –Verbose command, an additional proxy for the service is created.
- When you publish a project in which the process updates the Summary Resource Assignment to a later date, the publish fails if the server is configured to use a date format other than MM-DD-YY.
- When an item is deleted from the usage analytics caches, the item is now also deleted from the analytics reporting database.
- If you don’t have sufficient permission to mount a content database to a farm by using the Mount-SPContentDatabase cmdlet, the cmdlet fails and the database is dropped unexpectedly.
- This update introduces the “My Site creation default to OneDrive in Office 365” hybrid feature in SharePoint Server 2016. After you install this update and enable this feature, hybrid-enabled users can have their OneDrive personal sites provisioned in the cloud instead of on-premises. On-premise only users can still have their OneDrive personal sites provisioned on-premises.
- You cannot use the SharePoint Term Store Management UI in browsers other than Internet Explorer.
- The WebPart.ZoneID property is unavailable in the Web Part information.
- SharePoint emails that are longer than 1,000 characters could become corrupted at the 1,000-character position. Depending on what content happens to be at that position, the corruption could be minor (corrupted text) or severe (broken HTML markup).
- This update fixes the following three issues with the SharePoint Properties Panel:
- When you save a SharePoint properties panel with required properties for the first time, you cannot find the properties.
- The DateTime format is assumed to MM/DD/YY.
- Drop-down of lookup type is set to nil when the label is selected.
This public update delivers Feature Pack 2 for SharePoint Server 2016, which contains the following feature:
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
This public update also delivers all the features that were included in Feature Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2016, including:
- Administrative Actions Logging
- MinRole enhancements
- SharePoint Custom Tiles
- Hybrid Auditing (preview)
- Hybrid Taxonomy
- OneDrive API for SharePoint on-premises
- OneDrive for Business modern experience (available to Software Assurance customers)
You can download this CU from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=8af3ae77-78f7-4b56-b4ee-0bf7f7064117