Update Rollup 5 for System Center 2016 Service Manager has been released!
The rollup provides the following fixes and improvements (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4093685/update-rollup-5-for-system-center-2016-service-manager)
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Console and System Center Service Manager (SCSM) Console or PowerShell components can now coexist on the same server. Note that Update Rollup 5 for System Center 2016 Operations Manager must also be installed to resolve this issue.
- The date and time format in some views is made to be consistent with the settings on the local computer.
- SCSM Console is fixed to release the memory used as soon as the respective window (UI) is closed.
- Console crashes (non en-us locale) that occur when importing a connector as a CSV file are fixed.
- Console crashes that occur when it is brought back into focus after it is left out of focus for some time are fixed.
- Introduces indexes to make the workflow status view load faster.
- Data Warehouse (DW) Cube processing is made faster (query enhancement), thereby preventing stale reports.
- DateDim tables in DWDataMart are now extended until 12/31/2050.
- TargetWarningDate in Service Level Objects (SLO) is now fixed to consider the working hours and days as defined in the associated calendar.
- While creating requests with files as attachments in Self Service Portal, erroneous failure messages are generated when the requests are successfully generated. This issue is fixed.
- For synchronizing the Active Directory connector with a specific Domain Controller, users can now specify the Domain Controller in the LDAP query of the Active Directory connector.
The rollup can be downloaded from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=872593.