Update Rollup 5 for System Center 2016 Orchestrator has been released!
The rollup provides the following fixes and improvements (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4094928/update-rollup-5-for-system-center-2016-orchestrator)
- When you view the activity details of a job instance, the Orchestrator Web Console displays the input parameter as a GUID instead of the Display Name of the parameter.
- Potential denial of service attack vector through sending invalid characters in runbook parameters.
- RunbookServerMonitorService.exe and aspt.exe processes run successfully but create entries in the error logs.
- Changes that you make to activities in a runbook are not saved consistently if the activities are not edited when they are added for the first time.
- After you upgrade to Update Rollup 4 for System Center 2016 Orchestrator, the RunbookServerMonitorService service stops working because it cannot connect to the database.
- The purge-the-logs command in the Runbook Designer fails after you apply Update Rollup 4 for System Center 2016 Orchestrator.
- The Query Database task fails after you apply Update Rollup 4 for System Center 2016 Orchestrator.
- Runbooks that use the Run Process task cause the Orchestrator server to slow down and face connectivity and performance issues.
The rollup can be downloaded from http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=4094928.