[one_half last=”no” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”#f5f5f5″ background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””]
Many organisations recognise the benefits of Business Intelligence but may not be maximising the potential of the data held in their systems and elsewhere. Organisations are generating more and more data with increasing volume, velocity and variety. The challenge is turning this data into information that will provide insight as well as inform and support tactical and strategic business decision making.
What challenges do today’s organisations face?
- Business data remains locked and unexploited in Line of Business systems
- Existing reporting processes are non-existent, manual, slow and error prone
- Data insight is a cottage industry within the business with little governance
- The clamour of end-users for access to business data together with IT’s inability to satisfy the need may lead to inconsistencies that adversely affect a business
- Executives struggle with timely access to the data and information they need in order to support business decision making.
Join risual experts who will demonstrate how to analyse data in new ways, connecting to existing systems such as Excel, CRM and many other sources inside and outside your organisation.
When? Tuesday 15th December 2015