Just to let you know Update Rollup 6 has been released for Service Manager 2012 R2
You can download the rollup from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=46834&WT.mc_id=rss_alldownloads_all&751be11f-ede8-5a0c-058c-2ee190a24fa6=True
UR6 Description below (Referenced from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=46834&WT.mc_id=rss_alldownloads_all&751be11f-ede8-5a0c-058c-2ee190a24fa6=True
- Service Manager 2012 R2 now supports SQL Server 2014.
- This update contains several improvements for a significant reduction in sync time of the System Center Configuration Manager (CM) connector and the Active Director (AD) connector.
- The AD connector sync schedule has now become configurable through the console and PowerShell.
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- MPSync jobs hang after you import a new version of a Management Pack.
- The AD connector group expansion workflow runs even if the corresponding connector is disabled.
- During execution of the AD connector, the Console may experience a significant decrease in performance because the AD connector performs a full sync after every domain controller failover.
- AD connector sync fetches the same Tombstone objects multiple times, and slows down the sync if the deployment has a large number of deleted objects.
- If you use the extended screen to open forms, the SM console continues to try to open the form window in the extended display, even when it no longer exists.
- Service Request and Problem management forms do not save the data changes that are made after Refreshing the form.
- The AD connector sync generates many warning events with Event ID 3305.
- Deleting a System Center Configuration Manager connector freezes the console until all the associated Configuration items are deleted.
- Additions are missed when the Configuration Manager database is hosted on SQL Always On and is successfully failed over to another node.
- The Console crashes if a large amount of data or an image is pasted in the Release Request’s documentation tab.
- Groups & Users cannot be added to a user role from a domain which is two-way selective authenticated trust with the SM Management Server’s Domain.
- When the number of user CIs is large, the Global Operators Group takes a long time to return and spikes the memory and CPU in the SDK process.
- EMG and TypeSpace Cache calls are slow and makes the CPU spike when there are lots of Enumerations in the Management Group.
- An exception occurs when you click an entity of a service on the Service Component tab.
- Creating a Request offering with Cireson SMA Connector results in an exception, after you install update rollup 4 or 5