risual is hiring
- Sales Account Directors
- Microsoft System Center Consultants
- Microsoft SharePoint Consultants
- Support Engineers
- For more information and to submit your CV click here
Sales Account Directors
Risual is looking for New Business sales people and Account Managers. Candidates should have a proven sales track record; good solution sales experience and ideally have experience of helping customers to realise return on their investments in Microsoft Core Infrastructure and Business Productivity solutions
Microsoft System Center Consultants
Risual is looking for talented and senior-level consultants with experience deploying Microsoft System Center solutions in enterprise environments. This position is 100% customer facing for project-based work – as such, candidates must possess a high degree of professionalism and exceptional interpersonal and skills in addition to technical aptitude with the products.
The System Centre consultant will be responsible for leading and deploying Microsoft System Center solutions (SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM, SCSM & SCDPM.) at customer environments, from medium-size businesses of approx. 1,000 users to enterprise organisations of 10-100,000 users. The consultant will also lead end user computing refresh projects using Windows 7 and SCCM Operating System Deployment.
Microsoft SharePoint Consultants
To be successful the candidates will need demonstrable experience of completing technical delivery and consulting engagements across different business environments, sectors and sizes. In addition, the SharePoint Consultants should also have excellent and demonstrable experience Designing, Architecting, Implementing and Configuring Microsoft Sharepoint Products and Technologies including:
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Office SharePoint Server 2007
- SharePoint Foundation Server
- SharePoint Server 2010
- InfoPath Forms Services
- Excel Services
- Business Connectivity Services
- PerformancePoint Services
- FAST search
Experience with earlier releases of SharePoint and other related Microsoft Technologies such as Office is also highly valued.
Risual Software Support Services (RSS) provides the focal point for resolution of all technical issues for Risual customers with deployed production environments, based on Risual supported Microsoft technologies. The primary responsibility of this team is to provide excellence in support for all customers with a Risual support contract. The Support Engineer role is 100% Microsoft centric and relies on excellent technical skill, knowledge and understanding, including:
- Provide customer interface for all support queries into Risual
- Co-ordinate and fix all support queries and requests
- Maintain knowledge base for all encountered issues
- Update customers on all stages of support calls, from logging, research, action plan, escalation to resolution
- Publish customer facing technical information such as best practice guides, FAQ’s, etc.
- Provide reports and statistical analysis on issues reported and resolved for use by Risual account management teams and technical teams
- Provide a feedback loop to delivery and consulting teams
- Provide co-ordination of feedback and point of contact for customers and Risual consultants for issues arising during project deployment
- Provide point of contact and administration for Risual in-house IT systems