UAG SP1 Update 1 Issue

2017-12-11T12:22:22+00:00 October 17th, 2011|Cloud, Windows|

We recent installed Update 1 onto our SP1 UAG server , after the install all clients connecting over direct access suddenly broke.

We had a look at the Web Monitor on the UAG server and looked under Current Status in the Direct Access Monitor section. We noticed that DNS64 had a cross through it.

We then checked to see if the service was started and it looks like the update had set the “Microsoft Forefront UAG DNS64 Service” to manual. So we changed this back to Automatic and started the service.

After that change all started working again Smile

image