Just a quick way to set your Windows 2008 Servers time to sync from “time.windows.com”
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator
- Run the following command “w32tm /config /manualpeerlist: time.windows.com,0x1 /syncfromflags:manual /reliable:yes /update”
- Run “net stop w32time” and then “net start w32time”
- If we then run “w32tm /resync” so that our DC synchronizes with time.windows.com to get the updated time.
- Just to double check that we are now synchronizing to time.windows.com run the following command “W32TM /Query /Source” which should display time.windows.com,0x1