Can you and your staff only access your e-mail, desk phone and calendars when in the office? Are your staff wasting time sitting in traffic just to meet with potential customers?
We’re facing one of the most challenging business environments in 60 years. But there is a better way to work that allows you to cut costs without affecting customer relationships, and keep in touch wherever you are.
Keep your business connected
Help your business get better connected with advanced communications solutions like Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office Communications Server and Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
By freeing your staff to easily keep in touch with colleagues and customers,
you’ll be able to:
- Reduce travel costs — by setting up meetings online, you can present to customers as if they’re in the room; including showing presentations, amending documents and collaborating on a virtual whiteboard
- Find, communicate and collaborate quickly and easily — by bringing together e-mail, calendaring, voicemail, instant messaging, VoIP, and Web conferencing
- Stay up to date out of the office — with easy access to all of your communications, through your mobile device, Web browser or telephone
- Be more responsive — edit documents and review presentations wherever you are
- Organise meetings faster — by viewing each other’s availability and status
- Prepare for the unexpected — make sure your teams are able to work remotely, in the event of incidents like road closures, rail strikes or floods
Save money — with a complete communications solution throughout your entire business, including voice call management from your desktop and on-site conferencing
Contact email@example.com today to see how risual can help you.