Microsoft have just released the 13th CU for NAV 2018, included in this CU are the following fixes:
- 285916 – No lockout added to the standard product for the NavUserPassword option.
- 287236 – The RecordID fields grow ten times larger after an import and export.
- 288080 – A Control Add-In does not download if only a single DLL is missing.
- 288100 – The ShortCutDimCode 3-8 field cannot be added through the Web client when the PersonalizationEnabled function is enabled.
- 288671 – The tooltip cannot be moved away from the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Universal App.
- 288701 – A performance issue in scrolling a permission set when there are thousands of records in the Access Control table.
- 289096 – The FactBox in the User list does not display permission sets when you scroll records in the list.
- 291959 – “System.InvalidOperationException SQLTransaction is completed and cannot be reused” error message is displayed when the deadlock detection is enabled, leading multiple Dynamics NAV service tiers to crash on a heavy load.
- 292108 – Introduce a server-side parameter RetainNonInteractiveSession to prevent a massive amount of entries in the Session Event table.
- 292550 – New server settings to disable hints in the SQL queries.
- 293149 – Task Scheduler displays that tasks cannot open the company are not removed from the tenant database after max retries.
- 293487 – The extension cannot be unpublished because it is used by the following tenants.
To download the CU click here.
For more information on platform and local country fixes click here.
Thanks for reading!