Had an interesting problem today with one of our shared mailboxes that we have recently moved to office 365. We seemed unable to create a rule to move messages based on criteria, we tried:
- In Outlook – this just refused to show the name of the folder chosen and would go no further
- Powershell – we got the following error:
- In OWA we got:
At a bit of a loss I started doing some research and turned up quite a few other people with the problem, it seems there is a bug in the UI, the fix turned out to be as follows:
From this older version we were able to create the rules and after testing all worked as expected.